Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Simulated Project: The Proposal

The proposal is divided into two sections, the written proposal and the verbal presentation. Below is an outline of what I included in my Written Proposal:

Introduction: What I am going to do, what the Multimedia problem is, the project and client requirements, what is my topic and what research I have done.

Treatment: An outline of my final idea to include plot, message, cast, mise-enscene, resources, etc.

Production Plans: Schedule of works (Gantt Chart - below), sound, lighting, equipment, post-production and editing techniques.

Click on the Image to see a clearer view of the Gantt Chart

Visualisations: A detailed storyboard explaining and showing what the AV will look like and feel like.

References and Bibliography: References that relate to the research and further reading material.

No comments: