Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gap Year Part 2

I started working as a Youth Leader again and doing some temporary jobs along side creating the installation project for the Belgrave Playhouse. I had now decided to save up and travel South America.



The Inca Trail - Dead Woman's Pass - June 2008

In May 2008 I left the UK with a friend and started off the adventure in Ecuador. After that we spent almost three weeks in Peru which included an extremely challenging expedition to Machu Picchu through the famous Inca Trail. We travelled through many countries including Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Uraguay, Brazil and Paraguay. I came across many interesting people and different cultures and lifestyles. It was an amazing experience and really improved my organisation skills as sticking to the itinerary was a key factor in the success of the trip.

No comments: