Monday, October 27, 2008

Proposal Presentation Feedback

Below is the feedback I recieved for my Proposal Presentation:

- Strong facts about chosen topic - Virtual Water
- Decision on final shots not clear i.e. exactly what products will be thrown away in the dustbin
- Visual images, audio-visual items or photograpghs would have improved the presentation
- Good delivery of presentation
- Good justifications for decisions
- Client liaison needs to be included in the schedule of works
- Consider cast
- maybe introduce male character
- Clearer direction of location
- Clearer direction on who will be part of the cast and crew

Since the presentation I have been looking for an actress for my advert. Although I have found someone that fits the profile she is not available until the middle of next week, which means I may be delayed on my schedule. However it is still possible to shoot the advert and have a final edit by the end of next week.

No comments: