Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PRP: Artefact 2 - The Idea

After interviewing young women studying Multimedia I decided that I needed to interview Multimedia practitioners in the industry in order to broaden my understanding of my research. The questions will be based around a similar style to my first artefact, however they will be targeted to a different audience.

Considering the time constraints I have decided to approach women working in and around Nottingham so that they are accessible. I may not be able to capture a physical sound recording of the interviews as the interviewees may have other commitments. I aim to at least have a conversation with 5 women from different areas of Multimedia. This conversation may be face-to-face or over the phone.

I am hoping to collect information that is specifically related to the working environment and how this relates to women and multimedia. I feel that practitioners' and students' answers will resemble and differ and various ways.

No comments: