Thursday, February 05, 2009

PRP: Artefact 1: - Quotes from Interviewees

The following are a series of quotes that I gathered from the interviews. This allowed me to describe my artefact test in detail at the presentation. The quotes also act as a form of analysed results.

“…how did they get that knowledge and I haven’t?”

“men are always seen as one above us…but I think its getting a lot better”

“we just couldn’t pick it up as quickly…don’t know whether that’s because lads spend more time on the computers as teenagers…”

“…we should learn to have a bit more confidence”

“it is the social aspect of it”

“I think there are a lot less women in the industry because they just don’t find it interesting”

“…learn what you know and improve on that”

“Women now, just generally across the board are becoming a lot more career minded and pushing the boundaries”

“Its interesting, its nice to work with women as well”

“Boys are more drawn to the subjects than girls, I don’t know why…”

“I should maybe know more and be more confident…if I’m with girls I feel more comfortable”

“Not really confident with the ‘tech’ side"

No comments: