Monday, December 15, 2008

SPP3 - Rationale & Catalogue Text

My rationale included the following sections:

- Introduction
- The Producer's Role
- My Skills
- Routes into employment
- Importance of Brand Identity
- My interests - Women & Children
- Research focus - Representation of women
- Case studies - Mira Nair, Kathleen Kennedy
- Importance of final year exhibition
- Catalogue entry

I inserted the catalogue images into the text and referred to them when appropriate as justifications to why I chose those particular images and how they relate to my current position in the industry and my future career objectives.

Catalogue Text:

"Visualize this thing you want. See it, feel it, believe in it. Make your mental
blueprint and begin. Climb high; climb far. Your goal is the sky; your aim is
the star " [Robert Collier & Inscription at Williams College]

Outgoing effective communicator and a lover of people and places around
the world. Key believer in respect, hard work, planning and action.
Experience and skills range in audio-visual production, image manipulation,
administration and researching.

No comments: