Saturday, December 13, 2008

SPP3 - Catalogue Images

As part of the assignment we were required to submit 8 or more images that may be used in the Multimedia Exhibition catalogue. These images would structure how I am trying to portray myself as a Multimedia artist. I decided that I wanted to reflect various skills through projects I have carried out. I also wanted the images to reflect the kind of subjects I am interested in.

I submitted 11 images and compiled them in Photoshop with a common colour and font theme in relation to my brand identity. The final images can be seen on my Online Portfolio at

http://bindnikaria.carbonmade.com/

The online portfolio can be used as a professional tool to advertise myself and my work. Ideally this would be more efficient as a fully hosted website with facilities to upload videos and my showreel. Although this would require personal funds and additional commitment and skills it would be very useful and valuable. I can set this is a target for the next assignment. Furthermore this would be more professional if I had my personal domain, like I do with my blog.

No comments: