Tuesday, January 27, 2009

PRP: Artefact 1 - The Idea

For my first artefact I have decided to interview women Multimedia students at Nottingham Trent University. I will capture these interviews in audio format as a record of the test and also make notes as the questions are answered.

My aim is to achieve a deeper and varied understanding of women's thoughts and opinions of their representation in the industry as artists. I intend to have a dialogue with each interviewee and I expect all the answers to be different. Although my objective is to ask particular open ended questions, I intend to leave the conversation open to changes and expect to ask questions that have been lead to and provoked by their answers.

From the series of interviews I am expecting to find a 'thread' or a 'link' that connects each answer. This will lead me to the next artefact. I am expecting a common occurring theme in the answers although they will be based on personal experiences.

No comments: