Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Digital Sketch Book

To start off with I have chosen 10 images that I will use as the focal point for my image essay. All the images used are photographs of nature that I have taken myself. My theme and idea for the actual essay to show a manipulated image and the natural image. This also has an underlying message of what is reality and what isn't. I will also use particular lines from the text to support the image. I want to inocorporate and relate the manipulated image and the original image physically by making 'windows' in the manipulated images. My planning sheets below illustrate my ideas further.












As you can see through the above images I intend to have 20 pages in the image essay. I will be using different materials such as card, acetate, tracing paper and hand made paper. I will bind the pages into a book at the end.

No comments: